September Coaching Programme 12/07/2018
Coaching for Results - New June Date 18/04/2018
Social Media Following 16/03/2018
Want your people to trust you? Put your trust in them. 10/05/2018
Fostering the behaviour, and culture, you want at work? 28/03/2018
Communication; think before you...dance? 23/02/2018
ILM Level 5
From Delivery to Influence
The Level 5 suite of programmes provides a new way of thinking about Leadership and Management. Where the Level 3 focusses on the functional skills, the Level 5 takes thinking into the organisational space.
As with Level 3, you can select to gain a Unit, Award, Certificate or Diploma and with our partnership arrangements with other centres the flexibility and choice are second to none.
Our programme is roll on roll off, which means you can start at any time, take a break and continue when you wish. It also total flexible, this means you can pick the topics that are most useful to you.
Below is a selection of the topics available, click to open a data sheet and find out more:
- Understanding the management Role
- Developing Critical Thinking
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Managing Individual Development
- Understanding Organisational culture and Ethics
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Managing Projects
- Making Professional Presentations
- Developing and Leading Teams
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability (including DISC profiling)
- Becoming and Effective Leader (including DISC profiling)
- Managing Remote Workers
- Partnership Working
There are many more topics available, why not call us or email us to find out how we can build your ideal leadership and management qualification?